Saturday, August 15, 2009

Update

We are living in Prescott, Arizona now and we love it! We are only a few hours away from family and we have a great Condo. Ashley is working for the school right now doing landscaping and starts school in a few weeks. Lauren is running all over the place and loves reading her books! She brings us so much happiness. We recently found out that I am expecting! I'm not sure when I am due, but Lauren and the new baby will be around 2 years apart. I will post pictures soon, right now its not working, but hopefully within a week. Life is good :)

2 comments:

Cassie and Sam said...

Congrats Katie! Keep us posted on the due date etc. We hope to get there next year to see everyone.

Andrea Lee U.R. said...

wooohooo!!! I am so darn excited for you!!
Hope you keep this luck of yours and don't get sick at all. That would be nice since you have a little cutie to run after now.
Thanks for calling the other day!! it was good to talk to you. (even if I had to get off the phone suddenly due to screaming children and a child wetting his pants.)
Love and miss ya!