Saturday, December 5, 2009

Update











Lauren is 18 months old now, I can't belive how fast time flies. She is saying a lot more words now like: car, star, clap, baby, bubbles, dog, duck, and more. She also loves saying her animal noises like: woof, quack, bauck(chicken), and rarrr. She is so much fun! I am 22 weeks now and this pregnancy has been really great, I haven't gotten sick once! Ashley will be switching Universities this semester to ASU, aeronautical program. We will be moving next week into ASU- Polytechnic housing. We are really looking forward to being closer to family. *Lauren is such a trooper and finds ways to entertain herself while I pack. *

1 comment:

Andrea Lee U.R. said...

You are moving again?!!! How do you do it?
You look great! I can NOT believe you are that far along and look like I do when I am NOT pregnant. ha ha!
When do you find out what you are having? (or are you?)
Gosh I have been missing you!! I have been doing some fun crafts with the kids and it always reminds me of you because........well......that is what we do. :)