Tuesday, April 6, 2010

No Toe Lo Los

Although I was hoping to go to the hospital on Sunday, I ended up going for the wrong reason.
There was a big metal container- thing- that Lauren was playing around and it fell on her big toe. We rushed her to the Emergency room and she completely lost her toe nail and had to get 5 stitches on her big toe. She was so brave and is doing very well. Today she looked at her stitches inside her bandage and called it a bug :) We love that girl, and hopefully soon she will be joined by her baby brother!

2 comments:

Andrea Lee U.R. said...

Oh how sad!! What a deal!!!
I hope she gets feeling better soon. I guess it is a good thing you didn't go in to have a baby that day eh? ;)
I need to call you. I have been wondering if you are close to having that sweet little boy yet.
Hang in there!!!

Anonymous said...

Katie, I just saw that you said you were moving into ASU Polytech housing. Are you really living out there? I go out there twice a week!